23 Aug Polycom VVX Business Media Phones
As Novum networks looks to increase its footprint with the generally available devices that are certified on the Novum Networks Platform, we are pleased to announce the addition of Polycom® as a certified hardware vendor for select devices.
Novum Networks device handset accreditation team have worked hard to develop the configuration files and security profiles of the Polycom® VVX® Business Media Phones.
Polycom® VVX® Business Media Phones provide a unified voice and video communication experience for executives, knowledge workers and call attendants in organizations of all sizes. By combining Polycom’s superior audio and video technology with innovative industrial designs and user interfaces, these Business Media Phones improve productivity by simplifying communication processes and business workflows.
The following features are just a small subset of the features that the Polycom® VVX® handsets provide;
- VVX311 – 3.2 in Backlit 8-level Grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104) resolution
- VVX411 – Backlit 3.5 in color LCD (320 x 240) resolution
- VVX501 – 5” (9-cm) TFT (320 x 240) Immersive capacitive touch UI
- VVX601- Large (4.3”) TFT (480 x 272) capacitive touch-screen
- VVX311/411 – HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- VVX501/601 – HD Voice up to 14KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000
- HTTPs secure provisioning
- Built-in Bluetooth (VVX601)
- USB 2.0 host (VVX411 – 1x USB Port/VVX501/601- 2x USB Port)
- Supports Compatible USB Headsets
- BroadSoft Directory
Why an additional level of Certification
Every phone vendor has it unique differences in the way that they build and configure their devices. Novum’s philosophy to ensure the best possible partner and end customer experience is to ensure that, when we say something works – we mean it. More importantly, device security and stability are extremely important to Novum, all devices go through rigorous testing to ensure that they provide the best possible security and that they meet the Novum’s Security standards.
Additionally, as Partners and End Customers you can rest assured that, as we have a defined set of devices connecting our platform, when we upgrade systems we will test all accredited devices, giving you piece of mind.
Support and help
For additional information or support call our partner support line on 1300 725 127. If you are not already a Channel Partner or White Label Partner of Novum Networks contact us to find out more.
There is an important side note to this release, whereas a number of older supported phones are available in the partner kits, these phones are End Of Life (EOL) from Polycom and as such Novum will also EOL the support for these devices.